Today we started with choosing two people from each group to be all blooded up. From my group it was me and Julie. Since I already had been blooded up for assembly we all thought I could be blooded up more. I had lost two fingers, and Julia had broken her thigh. Since we were in "shock" we were supposed to throw noodles on the people, to represent puke. The noodle were disgusting and thy still stink. When they came to "save" me, they immediately turned to the fingers. They also did not check pulse or were not concerned that I was in shock. So I threw up noodles, that gave me enough attention for them to actually medicate me... They were pretty good with Julie, it seemed like they knew what to do.
After that we played ultimate frisbee. We got split into groups of 4-5. I think my group did well.
My goal to next time is to have more of an aim, and shoot longer.
Ways i can accomplish this goal:
•Use force
•Take my time to aim, no rushing
•Bend my knees, and shoot almost a bit downwards (not up)
•Try to shoot straight
I think our totally score was up in 12 points, so that wasn't to bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment