Today we started with a scenario. From my group we sent out Dennis and Stella. For this scenario they had fallen through the ice and one had hypothermia ( Stella) and one was unconscious (Dennis). When we came we all did the ABC on Dennis since he was unconscious. Dennis was "dead" so we gave him CPR, and when he woke up he had hypothermia so we warmed him up by giving him some blankets (No rubbing, because that ain`t good..), so he was fine. Then we warmed up Stella and tried to get some information from her about herself and Dennis and what had happened. During all this i tried to stay as serious as possible... but knowing me that was a bit hard.
Then we played Frisbee golf. That was really fun. I was on a group with Kent and Stella. Last week a made a goal about how to shoot better. I had thought a lot about it, so i managed it a lot better! This really helped my team, and Stella and Kent were also excellent. I manged to shoot far and straight, which i was really happy for.
We briefly started talking about Trauma day, and then we through the Frisbee a bit longer.
I hope i remember all the important parts till Friday... :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment